Previous

25 March 2009

Quote Me


"I'm not interested in money.
I just want to be wonderful."
- Marilyn Monroe

"So do not worry about tomorrow;
for tomorrow will care for itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own."
- Matthew 6:34

"Others matter more than you do,
so don't fuss, dear; get on with it."
- Audrey Hepburn


"You can spend minutes, hours, days,
weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation;
trying to put the pieces together
justifying what could've would've happened --
or you can just leave the pieces on the floor
and move the fuck on."
- Tupac Amaru Shakur


If I’d ever had to quote myself it’ll probably be something like this, “I’m alone in this so called world of reality, youtube is my get back to world, and I am my own biggest critic.” – something like that , but im sure It’ll probably be longer, maybe even a page or two.

As far as quotes, I’ve always thought they’re said by smart and famous people, and anyone’s “quote” in between is just a good choice of words. Sometimes you wonder, sometimes you think and when these thoughts come out into words they’re interpreted as “quotes”, when really they’re just a mix up of your imagination , of which everyone has. Everyone has something to say so are they quoted, am I quoted? Am I a human quote? I think, I wonder too. Sometimes I think too much, so much I scare myself sometimes. Sometimes I wonder what its like to be someone else, the many people you pass walking down the street, walking down the school hallway, people on tv …, to live their life, free of pain, fear and worry in this so called world of reality you wish you could just get back to that simple world, the world when you quoted how much you love “converse, reese's cup, photography, cooking, and bugz bunny...”

No comments:

Post a Comment